Internship Bilingual Assistant within ICC
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Training and Conferences offers the opportunity for a student, who wants to complement his/her studies by a contact with the professional world, to acquire a practical experience in an international organisation. For further information on what we do, please visit our website: http://www.iccwbo.org/Internship-opportunities/2014/Internship-Bilingual-Assistant-within-ICC-Training-and-Conferences/
Bilingual Assistant Internship
The internship is for a period of minimum 2 months starting as soon as possible. The intern will be under the supervision of one of our team’s Project Managers and the Director.
Tasks entrusted to intern include:
- different administrative and promotional tasks
- translation of documents into English & French
- logistical preparations for upcoming events
- on-site logistics for several events
- preparation of the Directory of the ICC Institute Members
- A memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) established or to be established between ICC and his/her university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006).
- The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance Responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…).
- The intern should be fluent in English and French. A third language (Arabic/Spanish/Portuguese) would be an advantage.
- The intern should be organized, meticulous and motivated.
- Good computer skills are required.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
- Internships/stages are remunerated according to French law.
- Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours.
- The purpose of an internship is not to lead to further employment within ICC but, as mentioned, to complement an intern’s studies.
We strongly advise you to undertake the application process two or three months in advance in order to start the internship on time.
If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae, to Ms Ewa Jablonska by email: firstname.lastname@example.org